Status ~

What I'd realllly like to do right now, is strangle a certain person, the run off with The Doctor and come back in four years when life is perfect....haha :D

Monday, November 12, 2012

Random Drabble..

Just a bit of a story I'm writing........not sure yet if I'll continue it or not..


Forever sixteen
By Krystal A. Walsh


.....

   .....He held my limp hand against his cheek. He’d forgotten to shave, and I almost smiled, but then his wet eyelashes brushed my fingertips. I felt his tears drip gently onto my hand, and tears began to slide down my own face once again.
  Would I ever see those eyes again? Those deep blue eyes that seemed to stare into my soul, so gentle, loving, comforting. And those long dark eyelashes that every girl was jealous of. Memories flooded my mind of the fun times we had, when he let me put makeup on him, and I let him do mine. He was absolutely terrible at it. Oh silly boy…how much I missed him.
  I felt him lean over, and he kissed my forehead. Then gently dropping my hand back onto the cold sheets, he brushed away the tears on my face with a warm hand.
I heard footsteps cross the floor, and the door closed. I was alone again.......

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Tris! Personaly, I am dying to know what happens next! You're a really good writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I guess I will have to write more then! :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete